Bulgarian Folk Group Dedicates Song to William and Kate
The Mayor of the Bulgarian village of Zabardo, in the Rhodope Mountains, Veselin Cherpokov, has sent an official invitation to British Prince William and his bride, Kate Middleton, to pay a visit to the village.
Zabardo is known for its folklore, traditions and the Zabardo Wheel, a carousel that became the symbol of a couple's never-ending love and devotion.
In a congratulations address to the British Embassy in Sofia, the Mayor is inviting the royal newly-weds to take a spin on the Wheel.
In addition, the famous Zabardo grandmothers' folk group has modified a popular Rhodope folk song with new arrangement and text, dedicated to William and Kate.
- » The Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria and the Instituto Cervantes- Sofía with a Unique Concert of Rosario Montoya
- » Mariya Gabriel Opens an Exhibition For Sofia at the European Commission
- » The Mona Lisa Returned to its Usual Place in the Louvre
- » Unique Mono Works Within the Exhibition "Okay"
- » Handmade Festival Open Doors in the National Palace of Culture
- » Exhibition of Kolyo Karamfilov at the National Palace of Culture