Bulgarian Sculptor Creates Giant Golden Easter Egg
A 2-meter tall Easter egg covered with gold and crystals adorns the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in Sofia for the holidays.
The egg has been made by Plovdiv sculptor Georgi Andreev, and is adjoined by a unique ball of flowers.
The traditional Easter symbol is made of steel, and covered with gold and multicolored crystals and was uncovered midnight Sunday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Actress Megan Fox is in Bulgaria
- » Muslims Celebrate Eid al-Adha (Kurban Bayram) Today
- » Nearly BGN 12 Million Will Go to 3000 Independent Artists in Bulgaria
- » Rembrandt's Self-Portrait Has Been Auctioned for €16 Million in Just 6 Minutes
- » Bulgaria's Last Submarine "Slava" to Become a Museum
- » Bulgaria Marks 183 Years Since the Birth of National Hero Vassil Levski