Bulgarian Sculptor Creates Giant Golden Easter Egg
A 2-meter tall Easter egg covered with gold and crystals adorns the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in Sofia for the holidays.
The egg has been made by Plovdiv sculptor Georgi Andreev, and is adjoined by a unique ball of flowers.
The traditional Easter symbol is made of steel, and covered with gold and multicolored crystals and was uncovered midnight Sunday.
- » The Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria and the Instituto Cervantes- Sofía with a Unique Concert of Rosario Montoya
- » Mariya Gabriel Opens an Exhibition For Sofia at the European Commission
- » The Mona Lisa Returned to its Usual Place in the Louvre
- » Unique Mono Works Within the Exhibition "Okay"
- » Handmade Festival Open Doors in the National Palace of Culture
- » Exhibition of Kolyo Karamfilov at the National Palace of Culture