Bulgarians Stuff Themselves Like Hell on Easter
Monday the Pirogov emergency hospital in Bulgaria's capital Sofia reported that overnight it was examining at least one patient with stomach issues every 5 minutes.
Easter does not make exception to other major religious and secular holidays, when traditionally saving Bulgarians let it loose on a spending and eating spree.
No surprise that a large portion of the patients examined Easter overnight at Pirogov were naturally found to have been led to their condition by overeating.
In addition to the boiled eggs and sweet bread, traditional for Easter in Bulgaria is the roasted lamb, in which Bulgarians also indulge on St. George's Day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19