Bulgaria to Enjoy Warm, Sunny Weather for Easter
The weather forecast for entire Bulgaria for the Easter holidays is for warm and sunny weather, according to the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
Only the Black Sea coast will have somewhat cooler temperatures.
On Thursday, the mercury will reach up to anywhere between 18 and 23 degrees Celsius in the western parts in the country, and 15 to 18 with moderate winds in the eastern ones.
For the Easter holidays, the weather will remain warm and sunny without significant temperature changes.
The highest temperatures – up to 24 degrees are expected in the western parts of the Danube Plain, and in southwestern Bulgaria; the lowest – again on the Black Sea coast. The weather in Sofia will be sunny with temperatures reaching 20 degrees maximum.
No precipitations are expected.
Temperatures in the mountains will reach 12 degrees with sunny weather and low winds.
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria