4 Bulgarians Busted in Switzerland for ATM Crimes
Four Bulgarian nationals have been arrested at the Geneva railroad station, according to Swiss police reports.
The arrest took place three months ago, but authorities are announcing it now over the ongoing probe. The perps, ages 30 to 43, are accused of mounting skimming devices at ATMs and draining bank accounts of nearly half million of EUR.
There are suspicions the gang's activities extended to other places beyond Geneva.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia