Debut in Bulgarian Theatre
A young Bulgarian playwright is waiting in the foyer of the theater, where his play is being put on stage. In the middle of Act 1 a man from the audience walks out of the hall. He asks him:
- Why are you leaving? Don't you like the story?
- No, the story is very interesting.
- May be the actors are not good?
- On the contrary, they are really fantastic.
- Then probably the problem is with the scenography?
- No, everything is perfect.
- Then why are you leaving?
- I just felt scared. All alone in this huge hall...