Bulgarian Unicredit Bulbank Alarms about Phishing Attack
Bulgaria's Unicredit Bulbank has alarmed its clients about a new malicious phishisng attack.
An electronic message is sent informing the banks' clients about a blocked session in the Bulbank Online System and asking them to follow the link in the letter in order to avoid the permanent suspension of the account and blocking of the account, Such a message is not sent by the Bank and is designed to steal personal information.
Unicredit Bulbank has asked its clients not to follow the link and not to enter their user name and password. If the clients have already done that, they are advised to enter the site of Bulbank and immediately to change their passwords.
Phishing is a way of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. It is typically carried out by e-mail or instant messaging
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Officially Adopted the National Plan for Introduction of the Euro in 2024
- » Cryptocurrencies Went Down out of Consolidation
- » President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to Visit Bulgaria
- » Goldman Sachs has lowered China's Growth Forecast for 2022 to 4%
- » Bulgaria: Annual Inflation in April was 14.4%
- » The EC Forecasts Inflation of nearly 12% for Bulgaria