Mild Quake Rattles Southern Bulgaria Again
A light earthquake has been felt near the South-Western Bulgarian town of Gotse Dlechev early on Thursday morning.
The rattle had a 2.7 magnitude on the Richter scale with an epicenter, located 93 kilometers southwest of the town of Plovdiv.
There were no reports of injuries and material damages.
Five earthquakes were registered in the course of 24 hours at the end of last month in Southern Bulgaria.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP