Bulgaria, Areva Sign Cooperation Memorandum
The Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) and the Areva company signed a cooperation memorandum covering crucial spheres of the country's energy sector on Wednesday.
Bulgaria may cooperate with the French company on the production and installment of wind turbines in the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, it was also made clear.
"Areva possesses great expert knowledge on wind turbines and just this type of wind turbines which are installed in the sea," Bulgaria's Economy and Energy Minister Traicho Traikov pointed after the two sides inked the memorandum.
Bulgaria and Areva will cooperate in the Balkan country's nuclear projects, which include maintaining the Kozloduy NPP and the potential construction of the Belene NPP, they will share experience on human training, reaching high safety standards and within hydroelectricity.
Areva is a French public multinational industrial conglomerate headquartered in the Tour Areva in Courbevoie, Paris. It is mainly known for nuclear power; it also has interests in other energy projects.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » In 2023: Bulgaria exports nearly 70% less electricity
- » President Radev in Delphi: Bulgaria is the Center of Energy Policy in the Balkans and Southeast Europe
- » Bulgaria concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation with Gas Transmission Operators from 4 Countries
- » Azerbaijan plans to Double Gas Supplies to Europe by 2027
- » “Bulgargaz” predicts 18% Cheaper Gas in May