Scattered Rains Set in Bulgaria
After the relatively high temperatures earlier this month, Bulgaria will be hit on Wednesday by a wave of cooler air and rains.
Lows are expected to vary between 3°C and 8°C, while highs in Northwestern Bulgaria are set from 10°C to 15°C and in the other regions between 15°C and 20°C.
The daily temperatures will fall and the forecast is for the weather to remain colder and rainy in the next two days on the territory of the whole country except for the southeastern regions.
The changes are attributed to a cold front bringing thunderstorms, rains and moderate to strong winds.
The rains and winds are expected to abate on Saturday and the sunshine will come out over the whole country with the mercury zooming up a notch or two, but temperatures will remain lower than the average for the season.
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather