Scattered Rains Set in Bulgaria
After the relatively high temperatures earlier this month, Bulgaria will be hit on Wednesday by a wave of cooler air and rains.
Lows are expected to vary between 3°C and 8°C, while highs in Northwestern Bulgaria are set from 10°C to 15°C and in the other regions between 15°C and 20°C.
The daily temperatures will fall and the forecast is for the weather to remain colder and rainy in the next two days on the territory of the whole country except for the southeastern regions.
The changes are attributed to a cold front bringing thunderstorms, rains and moderate to strong winds.
The rains and winds are expected to abate on Saturday and the sunshine will come out over the whole country with the mercury zooming up a notch or two, but temperatures will remain lower than the average for the season.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP