German Ambassador Optimistic about Bulgarian Tourism
German Ambassador to Sofia, Matthias Hopfner, voiced Monday strong optimism about the number of his fellow countrymen visiting Bulgaria for vacation and leisure.
"I believe the number of German tourists to come to Bulgaria is going to go up this year because your infrastructure is developing and improving," Hopfner told the Varna Region Governor, Dancho Simeonov, and the Varna Mayor, Kiril Yordanov, during meetings with them in the Black Sea capital.
The Ambassador informed over half million Germans (550 000) have visited Bulgaria in 2010, which is the grounds for his confident forecast.
The talks also included discussions on German investment opportunities in renewable energy sources in the Region, and on the future of the Varna port.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » Greece with Record Revenues from the Summer Season
- » Tourists paid BGN 900 (EUR 450) for their Child's Treatment in Sunny Beach
- » Bulgaria Air with an Additional Flight to Athens from September 9
- » The Trips of Bulgarians grow by nearly 50% in June