Gusty Wind Warning Lifted All Over Bulgaria
Meteorologists from the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS, have lifted Sunday strong wind codes yellow and orange for the entire country.
The gusts have subsided significantly compared to Saturday, and stronger winds are reported only in parts of northern Bulgaria and the Black Sea coast, without any danger for people.
The expected wind speed throughout the day is within 7 to 12 m/sec. On Saturday, the gusts reached speeds of 40 m/sec in some locations with code orange announced for the regions of Pleven, Veliko Tarnovo and Ruse.
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hit the Greek Island of Zakynthos
- » UN: 2018 was the most Negative for the Climate
- » Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force
- » More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain in Places Throughout Bulgaria this Afternoon