Famed Bulgarian Actor Georgi Rusev Dies at 82
Georgi Rusev, one of the most famous and beloved Bulgarian film and theater actors, has died at the age of 82.
Rusev was born in 1928 in Kostenets, Sofia District. He graduated from the Bulgarian theater academy in 1952 and started to work in theaters in Sofia and Pernik.
His movie debut was in 1966, and in the 1970s and 1980s Rusev took part in some of the most emblematic Bulgarian movies. In 2006, he received an award for his overall contribution to theater and film.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76