Son of Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi Reportedly Killed
One of the sons of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has reportedly died from injuries in a hospital in the capital Tripoli, according to information from opposition websites and Arab media.
Khamis Gaddafi was reportedly injured on Saturday by a Libyan air force pilot who purposefully crashed his jet into the Bab al-Aziziya compound in Tripoli where Gaddafi and some of his relatives were staying, The Times reported on Monday.
The publication cites the Arabian Business news website, which claims that Gaddafi's son died of burn wounds sustained during the attack.
Khamis, aged 27, is the sixth son of the Libyan leader and is a commander of the 32nd Brigade against the rebels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 213 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums Continue for a Second Day in the Russian-Occupied Regions
- » UN: War Crimes were Committed in Ukraine during the Conflict with Russia
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » Day 212 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums on Joining Russia have started in 4 Ukrainian Regions
- » Russia Banned the Bulgarian Language in Occupied Ukraine
- » Day 211 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The World Reacts to Putin’s Mobilization