Bulgarian Employers Optimistic about Job Opportunities
One of every four Bulgarian employers is planning new job openings in the second quarter of 2011, a poll of the Manpower human capital agency reveals.
The study, which included 746 Bulgarian employers, shows that in the second quarter of the year employment rate will improve in a number of sectors such as industry, finance, public and social services, hotels and restaurants, and retail.
Only 10% of those polled have intentions to reduce the number of their workers with the net indicator of employment to reach +15% - up 11 percentage points, compared to the first quarter.
The most job openings are expected in the public and social sector, which includes education and training companies and health organizations. The net indicator of employment here is expected to reach +25% - up 28 percentage points, compared to the first quarter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 4 New Gas Tankers are coming to Revithoussa in January - Part of the Fuel is for Bulgaria
- » Head of the Bulgarian National Bank: Joining the Eurozone will Speed Up Structural Reforms in our Country
- » Bulgaria has a little over 1 Million tons of Oil and Oil Product Reserves
- » Gas in Europe is Rising in Price with the Onset of Cold Weather
- » The Growth of the Bulgarian Economy between July and September was 3.3%
- » Bulgaria begins preparations for the minting of Euro Coins