Arabs, Bulgarians Stage Anti-Gaddafi Protest in Sofia
Nationals of a number of Arab countries, as well as Bulgarian citizens, staged an anti-Gaddafi rally in front of the Libyan embassy in Sofia Saturday.
The event gathered around 60 Bulgarian residents from Libya, Tunisia, Iraq, Syria, Egypt and the Palestian Authority, calling for a stepping down of the Libyan leader and for a ceasing of the deadly violence against the Libyan people.
The protesters were carrying slogans such as "Libya belongs to the nation, not to Muammar Gaddafi", "No more Gadaffi," and "The people of Tunisia say to all Arab dictators: Game Over!" They also laid down flowers in memory of those who fell in Libya's bloodied anti-governmental protests.
- » Bulgaria - One of the EU Countries with the Highest Shares of Total Revenue from Environmental Tax
- » BGN 20 Million Allocated for Ambulance Helicopters
- » ROADPOL Operation: Over 3000 Violations Registered
- » Green Zone to be Introduced in 4 More Sofia Neighbourhoods?
- » First Case of a COVID-19 Infected in Israel
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia