Bulgaria in for Month of Mild and Wild Weather
Weather forecasts are warning Bulgarians to get ready for rapid changes in the weather during the coming month with temperatures ranging from – 10° C to 22° C.
The unusually warm weather will come gradually at the end of the first ten days of March, when the mercury will rise up to 20° C, boosted by strong southwestern winds.
The country will see scattered light snow and rain showers before cold sets in the second half of the month. Temperatures will drop significantly and highs will reach between 3°C to 8°C.
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria
- » Nearly 900 Asteroids Are Potentially Dangerous to the Earth Over the Next 100 Years