Bulgarian Police Nab Satan Worshiper Suspected of Ritual Murder
Bulgarian police have arrested a suspected Satan worshiper, who is believed to have committed three brutal murders.
The 50-year-old man with initials M.L. was arrested in a cave near the northwestern city of Vratsa in a special operation of the Vratsa and Sofia police and the Psychology Institute of the Interior Ministry.
The man is suspected of three murders – including one shocking ritual murder – that he committed in 2009-2011. He has confessed almost immediately after the arrest to having committed all three of them.
On February 15, 2011, he killed an 82-year-old man in the village of Staro Selo near Vratsa, and on January 25, 2011, he murdered a 75-year-old blind man, also living alone, in another nearby village, Gorna Kremena.
M.L. is believed to have committed also the ritual murder of a 59-year-old woman Elena Tomova, in a faraway villa near the village of Vlado Trichkov northeast of Sofia.
Tomova's body, a follower of the devoted follower of Jehovah's Witnesses, was discovered by a relative in August 2009. The murderer choked her to death, cut a cross with a knife on her body, cut off her left breast, wrapped her in her bed as if she was sleeping, and finally drew a cross on her head with blood.
The arrested 50-year Satan worshiper suspect has a criminal record of robberies and burglaries.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany