Bulgaria's Interior Minister Welcomes 3rd Daughter
Bulgaria's Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov and his wife welcomed their third child on Tuesday.
The baby girl was born shortly before 9 am on Tuesday in the First Obstetric and Gynecology Hospital "St. Sofia" in the Bulgarian capital.
The baby's name is Sofia. She weighs 3100 grams and is 50 cm in height.
Tsvetanov said he was very happy and expressed his gratitude to the doctors team.
The minister and his wife, Desislava, have two more daughters – Gergana, aged 15, and Vasilena, aged 8.
Tsvetanov announced the good news in August 2010. Then, the family said they hoped for a boy and the girls promised to help their mother.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Little-Known Health Risks of Driving Too Much
- » Scotland's Excess Death Rate is One of the Highest in the World
- » Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 1
- » The Weather Today - June 1st
- » WHO: Smokers are More Likely to Develop Severe Disease With COVID-19
- » SpaceX Successfully Launched its First Two People into Orbit (Video + Live Stream)