Bulgaria's Interior Minister Welcomes 3rd Daughter
Bulgaria's Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov and his wife welcomed their third child on Tuesday.
The baby girl was born shortly before 9 am on Tuesday in the First Obstetric and Gynecology Hospital "St. Sofia" in the Bulgarian capital.
The baby's name is Sofia. She weighs 3100 grams and is 50 cm in height.
Tsvetanov said he was very happy and expressed his gratitude to the doctors team.
The minister and his wife, Desislava, have two more daughters – Gergana, aged 15, and Vasilena, aged 8.
Tsvetanov announced the good news in August 2010. Then, the family said they hoped for a boy and the girls promised to help their mother.
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Peace
- » Twitter Closed Thousands of Accounts Around the World For Spreading Fake News
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » Yordanka Fandakova: For Four Years Sofia Municipality Has Invested BGN 55 Million in Healthcare