Bulgarian PM Suffers Slight Football Wound
Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov has suffered slightly during a game of football and had to be taken care of at the Lozenetz University Hospital.
Borisov was injured at the forehead, where he got a slight wound. The medics had to treat the wound by placing four stitches.
The Bulgarian PM did not stay in the hospital after getting treatment.
Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov is an avid player of various sports, among which karate, tennis and football.
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » 3rd Day of International Sofia Urban Zone
- » The Bulgarian Economy Restructured Successfully after the Global Economic Crisis in 2009
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs