Bulgarian PM Suffers Slight Football Wound
Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov has suffered slightly during a game of football and had to be taken care of at the Lozenetz University Hospital.
Borisov was injured at the forehead, where he got a slight wound. The medics had to treat the wound by placing four stitches.
The Bulgarian PM did not stay in the hospital after getting treatment.
Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov is an avid player of various sports, among which karate, tennis and football.
- » Luxembourg Becomes the First Country in the World with Free Public Transport
- » Northern Macedonia has Confirmed the First Case of a Coronavirus
- » Record Visitors to Louvre Exhibition
- » Rumours about First Case of Coronavirus in Bulgaria!
- » Prices of Drugs without Medical Prescription to be Regulated
- » All Samples of Patients in Bulgaria who were Suspected to be Infected with COVID-19 are Negative