Bulgaria's Record-High Jackpot Goes to Kubrat
The record-high BGN 7 M jackpot in Bulgaria's State lottery "Toto" was drawn late Thursday at second draw in the 6/49 game.
The winner is reported to be a man from the northeastern town of Kubrat guessing all 6 numbers - 25, 26, 27, 32, 37, 43. He bet BGN 2.8 and is now millionaire in the largest jackpot in the history of Bulgaria's State lottery.
Another Bulgarian is a millionaire after the Thursday drawing – in the first draw someone from the town of Sungunlare has won BGN 1.3 M with the 7, 10, 21, 34, 37, 38 numbers. He bet BGN 3.2.
A total of 1 314 631 bets were made for the amount of BGN 4.5 M.
BGN 481 000 were won in the 6/42 game where 2 bidders – from the capital Sofia and the northwestern city of Vratsa - had the same numbers - 3, 6, 10, 17, 24, 31, and will share the jackpot.
Kubrat has a population of about 8 000. There is one Toto betting place and it had been closed on Thursday. Local people say the winner might not be from Kubrat, but from one of the 16 nearby villages.
Until now, Kubrat was known as the birthplace of Bulgarian pop Diva, Lili Ivanova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Are Bulgaria’s Opponents in Their Euro 2024 Qualifying Campaign?
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?