Bulgaria's Ex Energy Watchdog Chief Dies at 73
Prof. Konstantin Shushulov, former chair of Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation, has passed away in Sofia at 73 years of age as a result of a sickness.
Shushulov chaired Bulgaria's state energy watchdog for two terms – 2001-2009. In September 2009, he was replaced with the Commission's current head Angel Semerdzhiev.
In the late 1990s, Shushulov was the CEO of Bulgaria's National Electric Company NEK and the Sofia heating utility Toplofikatsiya.
Shushulov was born in Sofia in 1937. He is a professor of engineering at the Sofia Technical University and dean of the Energy Machine Building Department there.
- » Max Wright, Who Played the Father in the 80s Cult Sitcom Alf, Dies
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Dies Aged 77
- » The Vocalist of Gravity Co, Yavor Zahariev Passed Away
- » The Legendary French Film Director Agnes Varda has Passed Away
- » The Prodigy Vocalist Keith Flint Died
- » Karl Lagerfeld Has Died at Age 85