Flu Epidemic Continues Stride Through Bulgaria
The status of flu epidemic is expected to be declared for Bulgaria's Smolyan Region Thursday, while morbidity rates have been subsiding in other parts of the country.
The flu epidemic status has already been recalled for Sofia and Pleven regions, and a cancellation is also expected Thursday for Blagoevgrad and Kyustendil regions.
This will amount to 15 out of 27 regions in Bulgaria in the status of flu epidemic Thursday.
Schools throughout Silistra Region have been closed for a week, although an epidemic has not been declared in the north-east.
It is expected that next week morbidity rates will be subsiding to regular levels.
- » First Case of Coronavirus Infection in Greece
- » The US Promised that the Coronavirus Vaccine will be Ready for Testing in 90 Days
- » Dozens of People in Bulgaria are Quarantined due to the COVID-19
- » There is No Proven Covid-19 Carrier in Bulgaria
- » Taking a Closer Look at the Different Nursing Specialisms
- » WHO: The Coronavirus is not a Pandemic yet