Flu Epidemic Continues Stride Through Bulgaria
The status of flu epidemic is expected to be declared for Bulgaria's Smolyan Region Thursday, while morbidity rates have been subsiding in other parts of the country.
The flu epidemic status has already been recalled for Sofia and Pleven regions, and a cancellation is also expected Thursday for Blagoevgrad and Kyustendil regions.
This will amount to 15 out of 27 regions in Bulgaria in the status of flu epidemic Thursday.
Schools throughout Silistra Region have been closed for a week, although an epidemic has not been declared in the north-east.
It is expected that next week morbidity rates will be subsiding to regular levels.
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?
- » Increase in Mental Disorders Due to Dirty Air and Temperature Instability!
- » People Below the Average Height Are more likely to Be Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- » Scientists Discovered a Cure for AIDS