It's a Girl for Bulgarian Olympic Champion Tereza Marinova
Bulgaria's Olympic champion Tereza Marinova has given birth to a baby girl in the Sofia Sheinovo hospital.
The Bulgarian daily "Dnevnik" reported that the birth went without complications. The baby girl's name is Darina. She weighs 3,450 kg and has a height of 50 cm.
This is the first child of Marinova and her boyfriend Teodor Kolev.
The Bulgarian triple jump athlete put an end to her sports career in 2008. She pointed the constant leg injuries as a major reason for her decision.
Marinova's best achievement was at the 2000 Summer Olympic Games in Sydney where she won the gold medal with a personal best jump of 15.20 meters.
She also won first places at the World Indoor Championships in 2001 and at the European Indoor Championships in 2002.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: Smokers are More Likely to Develop Severe Disease With COVID-19
- » SpaceX Successfully Launched its First Two People into Orbit (Video + Live Stream)
- » May 31: 2531 Total Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, 14 Newly Registered
- » Conferences and Seminars are Allowed in Bulgaria
- » 14 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria for the last 24 Hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria Today - May 30th