Light Earthquake Registered Close to Bulgaria-Greek Border
A light earthquake has been registered early on Tuesday on the territory of Greece, close to the border with Bulgaria, according to information of the European Seismological Center.
The quake had a 2.2 magnitude on the Richter scale and occurred at 1.:24 am. The epicenter has been registered at 8 kilometers east of the Bulgarian town of Petrich and 90 kilometers north of Thessaloniki at a depth of 5 km.
No injuries and material damages have been reported.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West