UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students
Colleges and universities in Great Britain are again the top choice of Bulgarian students who wish to continue their education abroad.
The data was reported Sunday by Bistra Ilieva, manager of a consulting company for foreign languages and education abroad.
The company organized in Sofia the European exhibit "Open Doors for Education Abroad.
The majority of visitors are Bulgarian sophomores and seniors, planning to study in foreign universities.
The UK schools are followed by those in France and Germany while the Scandinavian countries are also turning lately into a top choice and destination, particularly Finland and Sweden.
The exhibit is organized with the assistance of the Embassies of the above countries and their cultural institutes in Sofia.
- » 10% Fewer Students Submitted Admission Documents to British Universities
- » 1 477 Schools Remained Closed Today
- » Bulgarian Woman was Elected as Dean of the University of Temple in Rome
- » BNR: Programmes Targeted at Bulgarian Students in UK to Continue until the End of 2020
- » Eight Reasons Why You Should Go into Teaching
- » Bulgaria and Qatar Will Cooperate in the Fields of Education, Research and Technology