UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students
Colleges and universities in Great Britain are again the top choice of Bulgarian students who wish to continue their education abroad.
The data was reported Sunday by Bistra Ilieva, manager of a consulting company for foreign languages and education abroad.
The company organized in Sofia the European exhibit "Open Doors for Education Abroad.
The majority of visitors are Bulgarian sophomores and seniors, planning to study in foreign universities.
The UK schools are followed by those in France and Germany while the Scandinavian countries are also turning lately into a top choice and destination, particularly Finland and Sweden.
The exhibit is organized with the assistance of the Embassies of the above countries and their cultural institutes in Sofia.
- » The New School Year Begins Today
- » Deputy Education Minister: BGN 40 million Were Allocated for Universities’ Investments
- » Scientists Accidentally Reversed the Aging Process
- » The Best Universities in the World Ranking Published
- » Yesterday Was the International Literacy Day, nearly 1 Billion People in the World Can't Read and Write
- » Over 1400 Victims of the Extremely Hot Summer in France