Bulgaria Braces for Strong Winds
Strong winds are expected across 19 Bulgarian regions Sunday as winter weather continues to be dynamic and warmer than usual.
Forecasters at the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences warn of gusts up to 50 km/h across Bulgaria. Code "Yellow" for caution is set for northern Bulgaria, the Black Sea coast, part of the Thracian Valley and the capital Sofia.
The weather in the eastern part of the country will be cloudy with occasional showers. The rest of Bulgaria can expect a sunny end of the weekend.
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
- » The Ozone Hole over Antarctica - the Smallest in almost 30 Years!
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria