Bulgaria Braces for Strong Winds
Strong winds are expected across 19 Bulgarian regions Sunday as winter weather continues to be dynamic and warmer than usual.
Forecasters at the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences warn of gusts up to 50 km/h across Bulgaria. Code "Yellow" for caution is set for northern Bulgaria, the Black Sea coast, part of the Thracian Valley and the capital Sofia.
The weather in the eastern part of the country will be cloudy with occasional showers. The rest of Bulgaria can expect a sunny end of the weekend.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water