Bulgaria Braces for Strong Winds
Strong winds are expected across 19 Bulgarian regions Sunday as winter weather continues to be dynamic and warmer than usual.
Forecasters at the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences warn of gusts up to 50 km/h across Bulgaria. Code "Yellow" for caution is set for northern Bulgaria, the Black Sea coast, part of the Thracian Valley and the capital Sofia.
The weather in the eastern part of the country will be cloudy with occasional showers. The rest of Bulgaria can expect a sunny end of the weekend.
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
- » Italy Announced a National State of Emergency due to the Catastrophic Flood in Venice
- » 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Indonesia, a Tsunami Warning Was Issued
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.
- » The Netherlands Cuts Speed Limit on Motorways to 100 km / h