Light Tremor Shakes Southeastern Bulgaria
A light earthquake, measuring 3.1 on the Richter scale, was registered on the territory of Bulgaria in the early hours of Friday.
The earthquake struck at 2.31 am on Friday night, the Seismology Center at the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences announced. The epicenter was 23 km southeast of the town of Harmanli.
The tremor was lightly felt in the villages of Skalitsa and Ovchi Kladenets, near the town of Yambol, Southeastern Bulgaria.
No injuries and material damages have been reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached