Light Tremor Shakes Southeastern Bulgaria
A light earthquake, measuring 3.1 on the Richter scale, was registered on the territory of Bulgaria in the early hours of Friday.
The earthquake struck at 2.31 am on Friday night, the Seismology Center at the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences announced. The epicenter was 23 km southeast of the town of Harmanli.
The tremor was lightly felt in the villages of Skalitsa and Ovchi Kladenets, near the town of Yambol, Southeastern Bulgaria.
No injuries and material damages have been reported.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West