Ice Warning for Northern Bulgaria
Northern Bulgaria will be under code yellow Monday over warning of ice, the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences announced.
Code yellow means dangerous natural events, but without a threat to the population.
Forecast meteorological events are not unusual, but people should be careful because the streets are slippery with ice, experts from the institute have warned.
Code yellow is announced for the regions in Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Razgrad and Silistra.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached