Medium Earthquake Registered in Southeastern Bulgaria
A 3.5 Richter magnitude earthquake was registered Saturday midday in southeaster Bulgaria near the town of Topolovgrad.
The tremor, felt around 13.20 local time, is not reported to have caused any damages.
The epicenter was 17 km northwest of Topolovgrad and 55 km east of the city of Stara Zagora.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age