Medium Earthquake Registered in Southeastern Bulgaria
A 3.5 Richter magnitude earthquake was registered Saturday midday in southeaster Bulgaria near the town of Topolovgrad.
The tremor, felt around 13.20 local time, is not reported to have caused any damages.
The epicenter was 17 km northwest of Topolovgrad and 55 km east of the city of Stara Zagora.
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West
- » Mostly Cloudy Weather Today, Rain is Expected in Many Areas
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs