Medium Earthquake Registered in Southeastern Bulgaria
A 3.5 Richter magnitude earthquake was registered Saturday midday in southeaster Bulgaria near the town of Topolovgrad.
The tremor, felt around 13.20 local time, is not reported to have caused any damages.
The epicenter was 17 km northwest of Topolovgrad and 55 km east of the city of Stara Zagora.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain