Minor Quake Felt in Bulgaria's Bansko
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.9 on the Richter scale was felt in Southwestern Bulgaria Wednesday night.
The earthquake hit at 7:14 pm on Wednesday, according to the European Mediterranean Seismology Center.
Its epicenter was 12 km northeast of Bulgarian mountain resort Bansko and 105 km southwest of Plovidv, at a depth of 5 km. No related damages have been reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached