Minor Quake Felt in Bulgaria's Bansko
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.9 on the Richter scale was felt in Southwestern Bulgaria Wednesday night.
The earthquake hit at 7:14 pm on Wednesday, according to the European Mediterranean Seismology Center.
Its epicenter was 12 km northeast of Bulgarian mountain resort Bansko and 105 km southwest of Plovidv, at a depth of 5 km. No related damages have been reported.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West