Serbia Vows to Invest in Kosovo
Serbia will continue to invest in Kosovo and Metohija in 2011, according to the Serbian Minister for Kosovo Goran Bogdanovic.
"The Serbian government will continue its capital investments and will carry out adequate social policies in Kosovo," Bogdanovic has stated before the Serbian media.
According to him, 2010 has been very difficult for the region from the economic standpoint.
Northern Kosovo has a Serbian ethnic majority and functions largely autonomously from the remainder of the disputed territory.
On Wednesday, Qatar became the 73rd sovereign nation to recognize the independence of Kosovo. Serbia still does not does not recognize its unilateral secession.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania Strengthens its Defenses along the Danube due to the Approaching War
- » On Sunday the Istanbul Convention becomes binding in the EU
- » Day 583 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is not planning further Mobilization
- » Sweden seeks Military Help against Gang Violence
- » The EU guarantees the Stay of Ukrainian Refugees until March 2025
- » The US Federal Administration is preparing for a Government Shutdown