APOLONIA ART FESTIVAL OPENS DOORS FOR EIGHTEENTH YEAR IN A ROW
The program of Apolonia Autumn Festival of Arts, which takes place annually in the Black Sea town of Sozopol was officially announced at a news conference on Thursday. The festival will open with the premiere performance of Theatre Jazz Band and Eva Quartet staged by Antony Donchev. "The director experiments in combining jazz, ballet and Bulgarian traditional rhythms," Margarita Dimitrova, Art Director at the Apolonia Art Foundation explained. The program also features jazz, pop and classical music concerts, plastic art exhibitions, book promotions and theatre performances. The French produced play "Comedy of the Servants" staged by the distinguished Bulgarian director Teddy Moskov and the unique concert of 3 wedding orchestras led by famous clarinet player Teodosii Spasov have emerged as the top acts on the agenda. The prestigious Appollo Texophoros Prize, awarded annually at the festival, goes to writer Georgi Danailov, who has also acquired this year's Sofia Literature Prize.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Crisis Impact on Youth - Depressed, Lonely and Anxious
- » May 25: Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, Total: 2433
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim
- » 2427 Cases of COVID-19 on May 24 in Bulgaria
- » A Cold Front Will Bring Rain and Thunder in the Afternoon
- » May 24 - Bulgaria Celebrates National Day of Culture and Slavic Script