Bulgaria's Roads Passable in Winter Conditions
The roads in Bulgaria are clean and dry on Monday.
The Trakiya, Hemus and Maritsa highways are accessible. The passes Zlatitsa-Etropole, Tvarditsa-Elena, Varbishki and Dyulinski are closed.
The visibility in the regions of the Southeastern Bulgarian towns of Ivaylovgrad and Topolovgrad is reduced to just 150 meters due to the fog.
Sofia's Municipality has announced that the companies, responsible for the snow cleaning, have already spilled mixtures against ice on all steep and dangerous areas and bridges in the Bulgarian capital. The public transport is running a bit late.
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning