Bulgaria Braces for More Snow, No Emergencies
After an unusually warm stint around Christmas, Bulgaria has also been hit by the snow front covering Europe, albeit less heavily.
Snowfall is expected to continue through Tuesday, though weaker in the western parts of the country, where the sky will begin clearing.
Snow will be more intensive in central Bulgaria, while in the eastern parts it will be mixed with rain.
Roads are generally cleaned in a good winter condition. No towns are left without electricity or have their roads cut off.
Tuesday Code Yellow for potentially dangerous weather that was called for the whole territory Monday remains only for the easternmost regions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached
- » A Huge Population is Likely to be Affected by a Strong Tropical Cyclon
- » Hurracanes are Becoming Stronger due to Climate Change