Sofia City: Hall Main Roads Are Clean
The Bulgarian capital Sofia awoke Monday morning under a blanket of fresh snow, coming on the heels of spring-like weather over the Christmas holidays.
The Sofia City Hall informs the cleaning contractor companies have treated all roads in the capital used by public transportation vehicles. Traffic conditions are treacherous and traffic is slow in the direction of the villages of Lozen, Mramor, Balsha and Zhiten.
The City Hall reminds all drivers to adhere to speed limits; get on the road only if their automobile is ready for the winter weather, and use extreme caution.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West