Sofia City: Hall Main Roads Are Clean
The Bulgarian capital Sofia awoke Monday morning under a blanket of fresh snow, coming on the heels of spring-like weather over the Christmas holidays.
The Sofia City Hall informs the cleaning contractor companies have treated all roads in the capital used by public transportation vehicles. Traffic conditions are treacherous and traffic is slow in the direction of the villages of Lozen, Mramor, Balsha and Zhiten.
The City Hall reminds all drivers to adhere to speed limits; get on the road only if their automobile is ready for the winter weather, and use extreme caution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached