Bulgaria's PM to Take Part in Business Forum in Lebanon
Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov is leaving on a three-day visit to Lebanon, where he will take part in a business forum and try to improve the economic cooperation between the two countries.
Borisov will also meet with Bulgarian nationals, living in Beirut, and with Lebanese students, who have studied in Bulgaria.
Lebanon is an important trade partner for Bulgaria. During his visit to Bulgaria in March, the Lebanese PM Saad Hariri stated that he would encourage the private sector in his country to invest in Bulgaria.
Hariri's country ranks 45 out of 182 countries, for amount of investments in Bulgaria in the last 15 years. On its part, Bulgaria is exporting mostly petroleum oils and minerals and is importing processed tobacco.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country