Bulgarians Stranded at Heathrow Airport without Food
A number of Bulgarian passengers are stranded at the London Heathrow airport, their relatives inform Sunday.
The passengers, flying with the Bulgarian carrier "Bulgaria Air" have not been provided food or water and are sleeping on the airport's floor and on their luggage. The area where the Bulgarians are, reportedly, does not even have benches.
When contacted, "Bulgarian Air" representatives have stated they did not provide food and water because the passengers did not have the needed vouchers. The vouchers, however, must be distributed by the company.
The passengers are at the airport at their own expenses and it is unclear when they will be able to take off over heavy snow in London.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO maintains Highest Level of Alert for COVID, but Sees Hope this Year
- » February in Bulgaria: From -12 to +20 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Scientists with a New Method for the Purity of Beer
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 20 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Two weeks of Winter with Snow and up to Minus 10 Degrees in some places