Bulgarian Rightists: Bulky Bonuses Handed Out in Road Agency
High-level employees of Bulgaria's Road Agency have received bonuses estimated at a total of BGN 300 000 per month, according to the Bulgarian rightists.
The Bulgarian SDS party, which is a part of the rightist Blue Coalition, stated that about 130 employees of the Road Infrastructure Agency, which operates within the Ministry of Infrastructure, have received up to BGN 9000 in bonuses each month.
" This is happening while all other Bulgarians are left without any Christmas bonuses, with the Prime Minister saying the money goes for infrastructure instead," Vanyo Sharkov, a Blue Coalition MP commented Tuesday.
The rightists expressed also their concerns over the monthly inspections on the construction of several Bulgarian highways, which the Road Agency carries out.
"We suspect that these inspections consist solely of two sentences - "Are you working?" and "Yes, we are. Meanwhile, the official audit report, which is used by the European institutions, is full of irregularities," the member of the Blue Coalition stated.
The Bulgarian Blue Coalition has recently been increasingly critical towards the centrist GERB government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend