Bulgarian PM Honors Burgas on Fishermen Day
Bulgaria's Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, is traveling Monday to the Black Sea city of Burgas to officially open the new sewerage and plumbing system in the "Pobeda" (Victory) district.
The trip is scheduled to coincide with the Day of St. Nickolas – the Christian Orthodox patron of fishermen and sailors.
On the occasion of the Christian holiday, Borisov will bestow to Metropolitan Yoanikiy a keepsake with holy manna from the relics of St. Nickolas. The relics were received by the PM during his trip to Italy in May, 2010, on his personal request.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Pack of Dogs that Killed a Woman in Bulgaria have been Put Down
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 135 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy Weather Today in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: A 3-Year-Old Child died after a Home Boiler Explosion in Ruse
- » Eurostat: Bulgarian Women give Birth to their First Child the Earliest
- » Amnesty International: The Situation with Media Freedom in Bulgaria is getting Worse