Number of New Residential Buildings Shrinks in Bulgaria
The number of newly built residential buildings in Bulgaria has dropped with 15.1% year on year under the third quarter of 2010, according to the National Statistical Institute.
The largest number of the new residential buildings and dwellings has been built in the district Varna -112 buildings with 831 dwellings in them, followed by the the Burgas district - 95 residential buildings with 888 dwellings and the Dobrich district - 54 buildings with 203 dwellings
In the capital city of Sofia, a total of 53 buildings with 888 dwellings have been built.
In the third quarter of 2010, the useful area of the newly built dwellings was 334.3 thousand sq. m or13.5% less year on year. The living floor area of the dwellings was decreased by 17.4% to 208 thousand sq. M
The average useful area of a newly built dwelling increased from 71.7 sq. m in the third quarter of
2009 to 76.1 sq. m in the same quarter of 2010.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%
- » Bulgaria: Fuels are getting Cheaper
- » A European Bank has Agreed to Handle Transit Payments of Russian Oil to Central Europe
- » Bulgaria: Prices of Agricultural Products rose by 37%, of Grain - by more than 50%
- » Ryanair: The era of €10 Flights is Over