Minor Quake Shakes Eastern Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.4 on the Richer scale occurred in Eastern Bulgaria on Wednesday.
The quake hit at 4:47 pm, and its epicenter was located 240 km southeast of the capital Sofia, according to the Seismology Center of the Geophysics Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The earthquake was felt in the southeastern city of Yambol. No casualties or damages have been reported.
- » It Will Be Sunny Today, around and after Noon - Hot
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » 5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
- » The Beauty of the Amazon Jungle - The "Lungs of the Earth" (GALLERY)
- » 250 Acres of Oak Forest and Pastures Burned near Vetren
- » Weather Forecasters Warn about Dangerous Rip Currents