Minor Quake Shakes Eastern Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.4 on the Richer scale occurred in Eastern Bulgaria on Wednesday.
The quake hit at 4:47 pm, and its epicenter was located 240 km southeast of the capital Sofia, according to the Seismology Center of the Geophysics Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The earthquake was felt in the southeastern city of Yambol. No casualties or damages have been reported.
- » Sunny and Warm Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 23°C and 28°C
- » The Earth Has Lost 12 million Hectares of Tropical Forests in 2018
- » European Project Supports Young People for Innovative Energy Efficiency Changes in the Danube Region
- » Sunshine Today in Bulgaria with Highs of 21-26°C
- » Rain with Sand from Sahara in Smolyan
- » Scientists have Uncovered a Quake on Mars