Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A light earthquake was registered in southern Bulgaria Wednesday morning, the Seismology Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences reports.
The epicenter is near the village of Kobilyane, 20 km southwest of the southern city of Kardzhali. It happened at 11:10 am with a 2.5 magnitude on the Richter scale.
The quake was not felt by local people and there are no reports of fatalities and material damage.
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming
- » Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C
- » WWF: All Rivers in Bulgaria are Damaged
- » Maximum Temperatures Today Between 2°C and 7°C,
- » Cold and Dry Weather in Bulgaria until February 20th