Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A light earthquake was registered in southern Bulgaria Wednesday morning, the Seismology Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences reports.
The epicenter is near the village of Kobilyane, 20 km southwest of the southern city of Kardzhali. It happened at 11:10 am with a 2.5 magnitude on the Richter scale.
The quake was not felt by local people and there are no reports of fatalities and material damage.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP