Bulgarian Police Busts 75 'Criminals' in Varna
As many as 75 members of the "criminal world" have been apprehended by the police in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna and its region on Sunday.
The campaign was ordered by Commissar Dimitar Dimitrov from the district police .
Members of Varna's all police units have participated in the operation.
The police operation targeted so-called "conventional" or smaller-scale crimes such as stealing, robbery and violence.
On Saturday, a similar operation was carried out in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, resulting in some 200 arrests.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Violent Robbery Shakes Blagoevgrad: One Injured in Shooting Incident
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023
- » Violence in Bulgaria: Woman Beaten on Stara Zagora's Main Boulevard
- » Police Brutality Unveiled: Teen Assaulted at Protest, Harassed in Police Custody
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Major Tax Fraud Ring in Luxury Car Imports