Bulgaria Braces for High Winds, Unstable Weather
Strong winds are expected across Bulgaria beginning of next week, as fall weather continues to be dynamic, but still warmer than usual.
Forecasters at the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences warned of gusts up to 90 km/h across Bulgaria for Sunday night and early Monday.
Code "Orange" for danger is set for nearly half of Bulgaria's regions due to expected high winds, with almost all of the rest set to code "Yellow" for caution Monday.
Winds will be southerly, then from the west. Lows will be 10-15 degrees Centigrade, around 3-5 for the North-west. Highs will be above 20 C for some places, which means new temperature records.
Tuesday and Wednesday winds will subside, temperatures will fall a couple of degrees, with rain setting in.
Then Thursday and Friday new gusts from the South are expected, with temperatures returning to 15-20 C.
Weather will deteriorate Saturday, with some snow possible over the night in what promises to be a dynamic week.
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
- » California Bans Leather and Fur Products
- » Experts from more than 10 Countries Discussed the Prevention of Forest Fires at a Two-Day Conference in Sofia
- » The MoEW Does NOT Negotiate with Italy for the Import of Waste from Rome
- » A 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in the Aegean Sea near Turkey
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds to Decrease