Bulgaria Hosts International Festival of Mountain Cinema
The Bulgarian ski resort Bansko hosts the 10th International festival of the Mountaineers Cinema starting Wednesday, with exciting guests attending.
The festival will be screening some of the most recent and exciting films about mountain people, sports, environment, cultures and societies.
A total of 100 movies will be shown, 40 of which will compete in the official selection. The movies are from over 20 countries all across the world.
Slovenian Davo Karnicar, an extreme skier and the first man who skied from all 7 continent highest peaks will attend the event, as well Norwegian professional adventurer Cecilie Skog, the only woman in the world who has climbed the highest peaks of all continents will attend the event.
Manuela Di Centa, an Italian cross-country skier and the first Italian woman to climb Mount Everest and Alex Huber, one of the most renowned successful climbers and mountaineers will also be in Bansko for the event.
- » Today is the World Theatre Day
- » The 24th Sofia International Film Festival and the 17th Sofia Meetings Postponed
- » The National Gallery Limits Attendance at its Affiliates
- » The 24rd Edition of Sofia International Film Festival Begins in March
- » The New James Bond Movie Premiere will be Delayed because of the Coronavirus
- » Al Bano and Romina Power's Concert in Bulgaria is Postponed