Bulgaria’s Radostin Stoychev to Coach National Volleyball Team
The most successful Bulgarian volleyball coach, Radostin Stoychev, will take over the training of the Bulgarian national volleyball team.
The leadership of the Bulgarian Volleyball Federation (BVF) has asked Stoychev to replace the Italian Silvano Prandi after the unconvincing performance of the national team at the 2010 World Volleyball Championship.
The main tasks for Stoychev next year would be to ensure the good performance of the national team at the 2011 European Volleyball Championship and the qualification for the 2012 Summer Olympics.
It has not been announced yet whether the BVF had officially told Prandi that his contract was terminated.
On Monday, the Vice President at the BVF, Ivan Todorov, said that the termination of the contract with the Italian coach would not cost anything to the federation.
The former Bulgarian volleyball player was coaching the team Trentino Volley and let them to their first ever Italian Volleyball League, CEV Champions League and Club World Volleyball Championship titles.
- » Norway Won and is Now Ahead of Bulgaria in our Group in League of Nations Tournament
- » Bulgaria Claims Mixed Pair Acrobatic Gymnastics Gold
- » Bulgaria Won 2-1 over Cyprus to Top Nations League group
- » Nearly 4,000 Participants are Expected in Sofia Marathon 2018
- » Official: Ludogorets Parted with Autouri and Announced the New Coach
- » Bulgarian Athletes would be Fined up to BGN 2,000 in case of Doping