Paco de Lucia to Complete European Tour in Bulgaria
Paco de Lucia, the legendary flamenco musician, is to end his European tour with a concert in Bulgaria's capital December 9 2010.
He will perform at the National Palace of Culture in downtown Sofia. The tickets will cost between BGN 50 and BGN 100 and can be bought at the National Palace of Culture or online.
Born with the name Francisco S?nchez G?mez in 1947, Paco de Lucia has been a devoted flamenco guitarist since a very early age.
Recognized as a guitar virtuoso all over the world, Paco de Lucia is a leading proponent of the Modern Flamenco style, and is one of the very few flamenco guitarists who has also successfully crossed over into other genres of music, including jazz, classical and world music.
Ever since 1965 when his first album entitled "Dos Guitarras Flamencas" came out, he has been an inspiring and admired musician worldwide.
- » Today is the World Theatre Day
- » The 24th Sofia International Film Festival and the 17th Sofia Meetings Postponed
- » The National Gallery Limits Attendance at its Affiliates
- » The 24rd Edition of Sofia International Film Festival Begins in March
- » The New James Bond Movie Premiere will be Delayed because of the Coronavirus
- » Al Bano and Romina Power's Concert in Bulgaria is Postponed