Doctors Optimistic about Bulgarian Actors Union Chair
The Chair of the Bulgarian Actors Union, Hristo Mutafchiev, who suffered a stroke at the end of October, is in a stable condition and is undergoing a rehabilitation treatment, Bulgarian media have informed.
"On behalf of the Bulgarian Actors Union and Hristo Mutafchiev, we would like to express our gratitude for the care of colleagues, friends, artists, partners, journalists, organizations and all the people who supported with their blessings and faith the actor and his family in this difficult moment," a statement from the Bulgarian Actors Union said.
The Bulgarian daily "24 Chassa" (24 Hours) reported Friday that the actor's condition is improving, but he is still unable to walk alone. He is currently enrolled in a rehabilitation course, which will continue for six months.
Mutafchiev is taken out to the hospital's yard in a wheelchair every day. He is in contact with his relatives and friends.
According to the daily, the doctors are optimistic and guarantee that the actor will be able to walk again, but they do not state a specific time frame because the stroke he suffered has been very serious.
This week, Mutafchiev's wife has told the Bulgarian private TV channel bTV that her husband wishes to be on stage again soon.
Mutafchiev is one of the most beloved and popular Bulgarian movie and drama actors. He is the Chair of the Bulgarian Actors Union since 2005.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Why is it so Hard to Predict Earthquakes?
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: The Second Stage of Repair of the Tram Line 5 in Sofia has Started
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey