Putin Falls in Love with Bulgarian PM Borisov's Furry Gift
The Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has been captivated by his Bulgarian counterpart Boyko Borisov's gift for him Saturday - a Bulgarian Shepherd puppy.
Putin held in his arms and kissed his sweet new friend after a press conference in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, where the Russian Prime Minister is on a high-profile visit heading a delegation for key energy talks with Borisov.
"I gave the puppy to Putin as a present, I hope this typically Bulgarian breed will bring him joy," Borisov said.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister has a passion for canine pets and the Bulgarian Shepherd Dog is his favorite breed. He states that politicians should be like these dogs, explaining that a Bulgarian Shepherd is "faithful, strong, fights predators and bad people, and is a very good guard."
Another male puppy of Borisov's is reportedly being secretly trained as a gift for present US President Barack Obama.
The Bulgarian shepherd dog is a breed which originated in Bulgaria as a mountain livestock guardian dog. Karakachan dogs are large, long-haired, massive dogs with a well-developed musculature.
The Bulgarian Shepherd was recognized as a separate breed only a few months ago as a result of the Borisov-inspired efforts of the Bulgarian government.
A Photo Story of Putin with his new pet, the Bulgarian Shepherd puppy presented to him by Borisov, VIEW HERE
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Premier Boyko Borissov Broke Silence on North Macedonia Accession Talks
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva: Bulgaria Cannot Approve EU Negotiating Framework with North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Foreign Affairs: Moscow Will Benefit if We Shut Our Eyes to Skopje
- » Bulgaria Will Not Greenlight Start of Talks between EU and Skopje
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Visits Palestine
- » Bulgaria Blocks North Macedonia’s EU Accession Negotiations